I just got nominated for the Liebster Award by Avid Observer. Yay!!! So excited. My first nomination.
Thank you, Avid Observer 🙂. Definitely check the blog out… A very motivational, wellness-oriented blog to make you feel positive.
Rules of the Award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you
3. Display the award.
2. Answer the questions given to you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs and contact them.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer.
My 11 nominations:
- Opinionated Head
- Peanut Gallery 24/7
- The Page Turns
- Hey Hunnyy
- The Pink Ruffles
- Photography Addicted
- Chicago Pig
- My OBT
- Obsessive Compulsive Designer
My 11 questions to them:
- Why did you start blogging?
- What hobbies do you like besides blogging?
- Share something silly and different you did growing up, compared to other children.
- The one memory that you remember from your childhood.
- Favorite place you’ve visited and why?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- If you received money to start your own business, what type of business would it be and why?
- Name one interestingly new / unique food you’ve eaten.
- If you had to start your career from scratch, would you choose your current path or something different?
- What type of exotic animal would you consider adopting, if you could?
- Share 2-3 funny quirks of yours.
11 facts about me:
- I love instrumental music over words any day.
- No one from my social circle knows I blog.
- I usually watch the same 3-4 TV shows over and over until I find something new I like.
- I am deathly afraid of roaches – the icky, big ones. I freeze in place and start to get panic attacks 😦
- I love chocolate – mostly dark but I can make do with milk. No white. The more chocolate, the better in my opinion.
- I love drinking coffee and indian tea (chai) mixed together, the resulting taste is unique and yummy.
- I always eat vanilla ice cream with ketchup…yes it’s weird and sounds gross but the combination of sweet and sour is great.
- I prefer animals to humans.
- Sparrows have accidentally become trapped in my hair because it’s so thick and curly.
- I can live in pajamas / leggings my entire life… So comfy.
- I love, love, love to read.
My 11 questions:
1. What is your source for inspiration?
2. Tell any one of your childhood dream.
I had a recurring dream for a few days over the span of 2 weeks about a monkey who was my friend and we traveled in the car together, ate together, did homework and stuff together. It was weird because each night, I would dream the same dream and build up on it…. Truly weird.
3. A lesson you learned that you can never forget.
When I first started applying for jobs after graduating, I had to carry my resume and go from door to door in different buildings, hoping that someone would want to hire me. I did this for about 8 months sand finally got a response. I’m glad I stuck with it because it paid off at the end. Perseverance is key.
4. Tell some of your hobbies other than blogging.
It was actually a hobby that got me to start blogging… My love for DIYs. I love crafting and doing art work and I thought I should find a way to document my work while sharing it with like minded people. I also love reading and dancing.
5. Which famous personality you would like to meet from the past?
The entire cast of ‘Mind Your Language‘ – a British show in the 1970s about foreign students learning English. The cast is immensely talented, sadly a lot of them are no longer with us 😦
6. A bad habit that you think is really difficult for you to change.
My craving for sugar. While I don’t eat a whole lot of it, I feel like the little craving I have is also not good.
7. A law that you would like to bring in your country if given a chance.
Can’t really think of anything at the moment. This is one of those questions I have to think a lot on.
8. Did you ever feel like leaving your profession/passion? Why?
I did feel like giving up my job and starting afresh up until 2 years ago because I kept switching jobs within my field looking for that one job that I would love and stick to. Luckily, 2 years ago I found it and I’m very happy doing it right now 🙂
9. If someone made a movie on you which genre you think it will fall into?
This is a very unique question 🙂 I think it would fall into the fantasy / magic / fairytale category.
10. What can make your day?
Spending an entire evening cuddled up with my chinchilla 🙂 She’s so sweet and fluffy.
11. What advice/warning you would like to give to your younger self; if got a chance?
Not to make impulsive, spontaneous decisions based on current moods.