Thank you Ramya, from The Logophile’s Corner, for the Awesome Blogger Award nomination 🙂
This award was created by Miss Maggie over at Dreaming of Guatemala. She describes it as “an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Rules of the Award
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers and notify them.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
My Questions To You
- As a DIY blogger, I should ask this: Would you prefer making gifts for loved ones or buying from the store?
- What posts of yours do you consider to be the best and why?
- The most memorable feedback you’ve received for a post.
- If you had to choose a different, completely new topic to blog about, what would it be?
- Your ideal place to retire and why?
- How would you define yourself in 3 words?
- Favorite part of your daily routine.
- Can you survive a week without using any gadgets?
- Your favorite comic character / superhero?
- Favorite part of blogging.
- Which fandom do you truly belong to? – Harry Potter for sure.
- Who is your biggest inspiration? – My parents
- What other hobbies do you/would you like to pursue? – I’ve never been much of an outdoor person so I wish I could take on outdoor activities as my new, to pursue hobby.
- Which quote is your favorite? – “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one“.
- Which authors are your favorites and why? – I don’t have favorite authors exactly. Mostly it’s favorite books. I usually read any book as long as the synopsis looks good.
- If you were given the power to mind read or to be invisible which would you choose?Why? – Ooh that’s a tough choice. I’d probably say invisible right now, coz I’m at work and feeling really sleepy and just want to disappear to take a nap 😛
- When was the last adventure you had? What was the adventure? – Sky diving. It was terrifying and awesome at the same time. But I definitely will not be doing it again. Once is more than enough.
- Which fictional character do you have a crush on? – Toss up between Thor from Avengers and Sirius Black from Harry Potter.
- Which is your favorite dish? Do you like to cook? – My favorite dish is anything containing chocolate. Yes, I do cook although grudgingly coz I hate cooking but it has to be done.
- What is your take on life? – There’s always something new in your life, that is not in your control. If you think you’re life is set and perfect the way it is, be prepared. Something is going to come and change it for sure.