I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Charlie and the cerebration factory. Thank you so much for nominating me. This is awarded to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
This is the first time I’ve been nominated for this award and I am super excited by it 🙂
Rules of the Award –
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award Logo in your post and/or on your blog.
My Nominations –
- Old Crone Crafts
- Random Musings
- Everyday Strange
- Don’t Eat It Soap
- Nocturnal Sagittarius
- Darly – Lifestyle Blog
- Nirja Gelal
- Bubby Bakes
- The Glow Forum
My Questions To You –
- As a DIY blogger, I should ask this: Would you prefer making gifts for loved ones or buying from the store?
- What posts of yours do you consider to be the best and why?
- The most memorable feedback you’ve received for a post.
- If you had to choose a different, completely new topic to blog about, what would it be?
- How would you define yourself in 3 words?
- Favorite part of your daily routine.
- Can you survive a week without using any gadgets?
- Your favorite comic character / superhero?
- Favorite part of blogging.
- Would you rather read a book or watch it’s corresponding movie / TV show?
- What is the one childhood keepsake that you still have today?
My Answers –
- Why is your blog named what it is named? – My blog’s name is DIYingmachine, so named because I love everything to do with DIY and try almost every evening to work on some project or the other.
- What’d your blog be named if it wasn’t named what it is named right now? – Not quite sure but it would definitely have DIY in it… Maybe DIY Queen???
- Rank the following in order of your preference- books, tv shows, movies –Definitely books.
- Name something that you’re interested in but other people find you being interested in it weird – Combining certain flavors together to see the end result, like ketchup add vanilla ice cream or tea and coffee in a cup.
- Which language do you think/talk to yourself in? – English
- What would you do if you found out that all the fictional universes you’re a fan of are real but you’re just a normal human being? – Great question. Firstly, I would probably freak out and then try to visit those universes.
- Rank the following in order of your preference- Invisibility cloak, Elder wand, Resurrection stone. (And don’t you tell me you don’t know what they are) –Invisibility cloak, Resurrection stone, Elder Wand
- Name one thing and one person you’d take along with you if you were trapped on a deserted island – No person. But I would take books and some dry food / water.
- If you could choose what you studied in school/college, what subjects would you choose? (They can be anything. Get creative- you don’t have to stick to the conventional subjects that are usually taught. Not unless you want to.) – Some form of crafting and maybe try to learn an instrument.
- Name 5 things on social media that make you cringe – Insignificant news about Hollywood people, users posting about their skin infections or other such gross images, airing out relationship nonsense in public. Just 3 for now.
- If you were kidnapped by the ISIS, and you could choose who rescued you, who would it be and why? (The person can be real or fictional. They don’t even have to be a person. Name anyone you want to.) – I recently watched ‘London has Fallen’ so I’ll say Gerard Butler. He was badass. 😀