Thank you Express the Gabbiness for nominating me for this award and thank you to all the bloggers who have been so supportive and encouraging. This definitely motivates me to keep on going 🙂
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Three things about myself:
- I hate, hate cockroaches. Nothing gives me the heebie-jeebies more than those icky, crawly things 😦 Ughhh.
- I love chocolate, especially dark. My ideal dessert on cheat days is a chocolate mousse ice cream with dark chocolate chips and a drizzle of hot fudge on top. Yum!
- I like drinking coffee and Indian / Vietnamese tea mixed together in one cup. The chai has all the spicy flavor and the kick the caffeine brings in 🙂
- What came first the chicken or the egg? – According to a wonderful article I read on Time.com, the egg came first. Eggs, generally speaking, existed before chickens did. The oldest fossils of dinosaur eggs and embryos are about 190 million years old. (Read more here: Time.com – Chicken / Egg)
- What are you passionate about? – Oh so many things… Reading, DIY (of course), sleeping and my li’l squishy chinchilla who is just so fluffy 🙂
- If there was one thing you could change in this world, what would it be and why? – All the unnecessary and unspeakable violence happening around us.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done? – When I was 13, I ran into the library door and had a little bump on my head because I was staring at a boy I liked (who totally saw the whole incident.. truly mortifying).
- What is your short term goal and how close are you to achieving it? – To get more exposure of my blog and be able to create and sell my work. I’m not anywhere close to that though 😦 Plus this is more of a long term goal.
- In your opinion, what situation / creation / event etc will finally break the internet?
- What is the best and worst decision you’ve ever made?
- What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
- If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?