Some more easy Christmas cards to make last minute if you’re pressed for time. You only need paper, paints, embellishments like tape or stickers and glue.
- Acrylic Paints
- Cardstock or regular paper
- Optional: Embellishments like stickers, washi tape, gems etc
1. For the candy canes, I had both foam stickers and red /white twine. I used hot glue to stick the twine in a candy cane shape on white paper. I used red marker to create bows. The stickers were easy. Just arrange them the way you like and stick.
2. The reindeer card was my favorite to make. Kids will definitely love that one. Dip your finger in brown paint and press on to the paper. Create multiple shapes. Once dry, add antlers, eyes, ears and a red nose.
3. I made a bunch with different colored washi tape. Just stick them in random combinations and colors to create trees, gift boxes and more.