Hey crafters and fellow DIY-ers. Today’s DIY makes the perfect holder for photos or placeholders. Takes less than 30 minutes to make once all supplies are ready.
- Epoxy Resin Kit
- Molds (I used old paper cupcake liners)
- Paints or colorants
- Paper Clips
- Optional: Charms, beads, glitter and more
- Follow the resin kit instructions and mix equal parts of resin and hardener in a cup. Stir for 3 minutes for an even mix.
- Separate the mix into 3 different cups if using more than one colorant.
- Mix your colors into the resin and gently mix for one minute.
- Pour the resin into the cupcake liner (make sure to not overload the bottom. Remember, this is a very thin paper mold).
- Insert the paper clip with the adjustable section facing up.
- Let everything dry.
- Gently peel off the paper liner (I love the paper molds as they are easy to pull out and even if they rip, it does not matter).
- Add your favorite photos, or give as gifts.