A quick DIY to add some Potter charm to this year’s Halloween.
- Mini cauldrons (available at any store in the seasonal section)
- Green paint
- Hot glue, mod podge
- Polyjuice potion label print out
- Cotton balls
- Optional: glow-in-the-dark green paint
- Dunk the cotton balls in the green paint and let them dry.
- Layer the cotton inside the cauldron, sticking each layer down with the hot glue. Fill the entire cauldron with the green cotton balls.
- Using hot glue, add some strands of potion spilling along the sides. Paint the strands green and let dry.
- Using mod podge, stick the label on to the outside of the cauldron.
- Optional: Add a thin layer of glow-in-the-dark-paint to the top of the cauldron and a few strands sticking outside and let dry.
Your glowing potion is ready. You can purchase a cauldron garland and repeat the above steps to create more. I made 2 different versions, one with a darker paint and one with a glow-in-the-dark lighter paint. I even love how they have completely different textures.